quinta-feira, maio 17, 2007

Volsksport

If you could see yourself now, babyIt's not my faultYou used to be so in controlYou're going to roll right over this oneJust roll me over, let me goYou're laying blameTake this as no, no, no, no, noYou bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,Blame, blame, blameYou bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,It's not my thing so let it go.If you could see yourself now baby,The tables have turnedThe whole world hinges on your swingsYour secret life of indiscreet discretionsI'd turn the screw and leave the screen,Don't point your finger,You know that's not my thingYou came to bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,Blame, blame, blameYou bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,It's not my thing so let it go.You've got a little worry,I know it all too well,I've got your number,But so does every kiss-and-tellWho dares to cross your threshold,Or happens on your way,Stop laying blame.You know that's not my thing.You know that's not my thing,You came to bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,Blame, blame, blameYou bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,It's not my thing so let it go.You bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,Blame, blame, blameYou bang, bang, bang, bang and bang,It's not my thing so let it go.You kiss on me, tug on me, rub on me, jump on me,You bang on me, beat on me, hit on me, let go on me,You let go on me.

Sem comentários: